King High Poker TICKS ALL THE BOXES!
1. Easy for patrons and staff to learn and play – explained within a minute!
2. No fear of embarrassment or intimidation for players.
3. Recognisable wagering options with no confusing rules.
4. Fast action equates to high productivity – approximately 90 action rounds per hour!
5. Multiple wagering options combined with high productivity enables lower limits to increase the potential customer base.
6. Poker jackpot qualifies with a pair of jacks with a payout scale up to 10,000-1 (adjustable to suit individual Casino’s) for a Royal Flush.
7. When a Poker Jackpot is won, every participating player wins!
8. Unlike many Poker variants, there is no Dealer qualifying hand to win your main bet, simply predict the characteristic/s of a drawn card against set criteria to win.
9. Played on a standard Blackjack style table.
10. Ideal introductory Casino table game and introductory Poker game.
11. No expensive or gimmicky equipment required for approval or implementation – uses standard 52 deck playing cards.
12. Fair house percent at 3.5%.
13. Developed by a former Table Games Acting Pit Boss currently in Casino Surveillance, therefore, all security measures have been implemented to prevent known cheating methods and advantage play.
14. Regulatory approved rules in the Northern Territory Australia with other Jurisdictions in the process of submission.
15. Rules and Procedures available on request.
16. Actuaries for 4 and 6 deck version available on request.